Industrial 3ton Electric Single Girder Bridge Crane
Overhead crane description
Overhead Cranes also known as Bridge Cranes can be used in all types of industries and for virtually every application. We build overhead cranes / bridge cranes ranging in capacities from 3 tons to 500 tons or more and in spans to meet your needs. Our line of cranes includes Single Girder Top Running Cranes, Single Girder Under Running Cranes and Double Girder Top Running Cranes. From simple to some of the most sophisticated equipment in use today, we design and manufacture all types of cranes for all types of applications.
As a leading overhead industrial crane manufacturer, we can provide custom bridge cranes that meet your overhead crane needs, whatever they may be. We know crane design, and our manufacturing process ensures you get a custom bridge crane that will last you for years to come.
Overhead crane technical parameter
Overhead crane details
Electric trolley traveling overhead eot crane 10t mainly consists of bridge, trolley travelling mechanism, crab and electrical appliances, and is divided into 2 working grades of A3 and A5 according to the use frequency.
Electric trolley traveling overhead eot crane 10t can be used to lift loads from 5 tons to 20 tons, which is widely used to upload and move of normal weight in the fixed crossing space and also can work with various special-purpose hoist in special operations.
Advantage of overhead crane
1. Light working duty. Light dead weight, light wheel-pressure
2. Competitive price
3. Tight dimensions, low building headroom, light dead weight and light wheel load
4. Overload protection: If the material is over the capacity, the crane will give a sharp warning for protection itself.
5. Emergency brake: If the operation staff encounter some emergency situation, we could start the emergency brake system to protection the related treasure.
6. Control Method: Room control or remote control to avoid any injure to the operation staff
7. Main lifting motor: with thermal protection and currency protection.
8. Hooks with latch
9. Rubber buffers
10. Protective earthing
11. Crane switch and travel end switch
12. Sub-assemblies characteristic are tested before assemly.
13.All cranes must be pre-assmebled and tested before leaving factory and offer the certification of test.
Overhead crane application
1. LIGHT DUTY Cranes for maintenance, warehouse and assembly operations.
2. MEDIUM DUTY Cranes for general engineering application and Machine shop.
3. HEAVY DUTY Cranes for Heavy machine shops, paper mills, Fabrication shop, etc.
4. EXTRA HEAVY DUTY Cranes for continuous operation in Steel mills and other Heavy Engineering
purpose. Cranes for Outdoor duty is also designed specially.
Overhead crane features
1.Lightweight structure, excellent performance, advanced design concept, effectively improve space utilization.
2.Made of high quality steel, durable and corrosion resistant.
3.Complete standard configuration, stable running, fast positioning, stable and safe operation.
4.Simple maintenance, low installation and maintenance costs, and long service life.
5.Easy operation.all products have quality assurance, in order to make customers more at ease using a portal at lung fai products, we strive to perfect.
1. Lifting capacity.
2. Span(rail center to rail center)
3. Lifting height(hook center to ground)
4. Power supply: Voltage.
5. Working condition: which material to lift? Temperature?