Contact Person : Song
Phone Number : +86 19838271005
WhatsApp : +8619838271005
July 20, 2021
What are the requirements for the daily maintenance of overhead crane and gantry cranes? Check the brakes, hooks, wire ropes and safety devices of overhead crane and gantry cranes according to the requirements of the spot check card. If abnormal phenomena are found, they should be eliminated.
1. Before work
a. Check the brakes, hooks, wire ropes, safety devices and other parts of the gantry crane according to the requirements of the spot check card. If abnormal phenomena are found, they should be eliminated.
b. The operator must confirm that there is no one on the platform or track before turning on the main power supply. When the power circuit breaker is locked or there is a notice board, the main power supply can be turned on only after the original person concerned removes it.
2. At work
1. When lifting heavy objects in each shift (or when the load reaches a heavier weight), the heavy objects should be lowered after the height of 0.5 meters from the ground, and the brake performance should be checked. After the reliability is confirmed, the normal operation can be carried out.
2. During the operation, the operator should ring the bell and alarm for the following operations as required. ① Lifting and landing heavy objects; when driving large and small vehicles. ②When the crane is driving and the line of sight is not clear, the bell should be sounded continuously; ③When the crane is driving close to another crane in the span. ④When lifting heavy objects and approaching people.
3. The operation should be carried out according to the unified command signal.
4. When there is a sudden power failure during work, all controller handles should be placed in the "zero" position, and the crane should be checked for normal operation before restarting work.
5. During normal operation of large and small gantry cranes, it is strictly forbidden to turn on the reverse brake to stop; when changing the direction of movement of large and small vehicles, the handle must be placed in the "zero" position, so that the mechanism can be completely stopped before it can be reversed. Drive.
6. For cranes with two hooks, when the main and auxiliary hooks are switched and the height of the two hooks is close, the main and auxiliary hooks must be operated separately to avoid collisions between the two hooks.
7. The crane with two hooks is not allowed to lift two objects at the same time with two hooks; adjust the lifting mechanism brake when it is not working.
8. It is not allowed to stop using the limit position limiter, and it is strictly forbidden to adjust the lifting mechanism brake under load.
9. Strictly implement the "ten no hanging" system: ①The command signal is unknown or the command is not hoisted; ②Do not hoist when the rated lifting capacity is exceeded; ③The spreader is not used properly or the object is not fastened tightly; ④The hanging object is not hoisted. People or other floating objects should not be hoisted; ④ The brakes or other braking safety devices should not be hoisted; ⑥ The heavy objects should not be hoisted when the crane is hoisted directly for processing;
⑦Do not hang until it is pulled obliquely; ③Do not hang explosive objects; @Do not hang objects buried in the ground; ① Objects with edges and corners, and do not hang if they are not properly cushioned;
10. If any abnormality is found, stop the machine immediately, check the cause and eliminate it in time.
3. After work
a. Raise the hook to a certain height, park the cart and trolley at the designated position, and place the controller handle at the "zero" position; pull down the switch handle of the protective box to cut off the power.
b. Carry out daily maintenance. C. Do a good job of handover.