Contact Person : Song
Phone Number : +86 19838271005
WhatsApp : +8619838271005
August 27, 2021
The metallurgical crane mainly relies on the longitudinal movement of the plant track direction, the lateral movement of the trolley, and the lifting movement of the hook in the working process. Metallurgical cranes are mainly special cranes suitable for metal smelting, rolling and thermal processing.
The conditions for the use of metallurgical cranes are that the design and manufacture of metallurgical cranes shall comply with the relevant provisions of this standard and product drawings.
Summarize the working environment conditions of the following metallurgical cranes:
1. The power supply of metallurgical cranes is generally three-phase AC, with a frequency of 50 Hz and a voltage of 380V. The upper limit of allowable voltage fluctuations on motors and electrical appliances is +10% of the rated voltage, and the lower limit (at peak current) is -15% of the rated voltage. The internal voltage loss of the crane is important for the de-spindle crane, clamp crane, and guide frame. The total mold crane and slab turning crane shall not exceed 5%, and the other types of cranes in this standard shall not exceed 4%. If the power supply has special requirements, it can be determined by the supply and demand parties according to the needs of the user.
2. The altitude of the metallurgical crane installation site should not exceed 2000m (when it exceeds 1000m, the motor capacity should be checked according to the relevant regulations of GB755).
3. The working environment temperature and humidity of the crane
The working environment temperature of the crane is generally -10~+50℃, and the relative humidity does not exceed 50% at a temperature of +40℃.
4. The site where the crane is used must not have flammable, explosive, and corrosive gases and should meet the requirements of relevant standards and documents.
5. The installation of the crane running track should generally meet the requirements of GB10183, in case of special circumstances, it can be specified separately according to the needs.