Euro Style Double Girder Overhead Crane,
Double Girder Overhead Crane DIN standard,
Euro Style 10t overhead crane
Euro-style double girder overhead crane is designed and manufactured according to DIN, FEM, ISO standards and global advanced technology, takes optimized and reliable modular design, features maximum rigidity for a minimum dead weight. This keeps the load on the crane runway to a minimum and a cost-effective design can be selected for the building. Euro-style double girder overhead crane equipped with Euro-style electric wire rope hoist, lifting capacity up to 80 ton, crane span up to 31.5 m, standard work duty M5.
Modular and Compact Design
1. The crane main girder made of computer-optimised box sections, end carriages are made of torsionally rigid, welded box-section design. The Main beam and end beams connect with high strength bolts, our high precision processing equipment ensuring the connection accuracy and make the crane run smoothly.
2. The modular design uses a combination of high-quality parts and serial modules to form a rich product specification, modularization, standardization, and mass production mode to ensure product quality, shorten manufacturing period, easy transportation and installation.
3. By using compact hoist and high strength materials, the crane has much smaller sizes, wheel load and weight, which can decrease the height of building and reduce the plant construction cost.
4. Compact structure, low clearance, small dimension and large work scope, improving production efficiency.
Advanced Manufacturing Technology
1. Advanced steel plate pretreatment production line for shot blasting, painting and drying. Shot blasting grade reaches Sa2.5 and surface roughness (Rz) is 40～80μm. Primer spraying will be done within a specified time after the pretreatment to prevent rust, steel materials for main beam, girders will be transferred to fabrication workshop for cutting after pre-process.
2. The crane main girder, end carriages and trolley frame adopts our robot automatic welding technology, automatic double-sided intermittent welding technology for the reinforced angle steel weld on the main beam cover web and gantry submerged arc welding for longitudinal weld on the outside of the main beam, all ensuring the highest welding quality.
3. The industry leading technology and application of modular interchangeability of crane main girder and end beams.
4. The industry leading crane bridge frame and trolley frame processing technology after welding, achieving the high efficiency and stable processing accuracy of the overall crane processing technology after welding.
5. The industry leading automatic spraying production line includes three workshops of sandblasting, painting and drying. Safety, reliable and environmental.
High Safety, Reliability, Efficiency and Maintenance Free
1. Germany ABM lifting motor double-winding squirrel-cage pole-changing dual speed hoisting motor with stable and reliable operation, and free of maintenance. SEW variable speed inverter controlled travelling motors with stable and reliable operation and low noise.
2. Safety monitoring systems for hoisting and travelling mechanism, many functions can be achieved according to the demands of users.
3. The crane provides with many protection including linkage, overload protection, zero protection and limit protection, ensuring the crane always under safety operation.
4. The crane provides with advanced PLC automatic detection function, which can perform measurement, calculation and monitoring to the performance, safety and working condition in order to ensure more safe and reliable transportation of items.
5. The Crane Standard working duty is FEM 2M/ISO M5, equipped with WHT type electric rope hoist with 1,600 hours of service at full load.
6. Standard dual speed for hoisting and variable frequency drive (VFD) control speed for cross and long travelling. Which improve load handling and reduce load sway motions.
7. Electric Components. Electrical components uses ABB, Siemens and Schneider international brands.
(The specific configuration is subject to the quotation)
|Lifting Capacity (t)||Span (m)||Lifting Height (m)||Lifting Speed (m/min)||Hoist Traveling Speed (m/min)||Crane Traveling Speed (m/min)||Recommended Rail Model|
|5||7.5~31.5 m||6, 9, 12, 18, 24||5/0.8||2~20||3~30||P24|
|10||6, 9, 12, 18, 24||5/0.8||2~20||3~30||P24|
|16||6, 9, 12, 18, 24||4/0.66||2~20||3~30||P30|
|20||6, 9, 12, 18, 24||4/0.66||2~20||3~30||P38|
|32||6, 9, 12, 18, 24||3.2/0.5||2~20||3~30||P38|
|50||6, 9, 12, 18, 24||3.2/0.5||2~20||3~30||P43|
|63||6, 9, 12, 18, 24||3.2/0.5||2~20||3~30||QU70|
|80||6, 9, 12, 18, 24||3.2/0.5||2~20||3~30||QU70|
|Work Duty||ISO M5(FEM 2m)|
Contact Person: Neal