|Name:||3000 Kg Floor Mounted Jib Crane||Lifting Capacity:||3000 Kg|
|Lifting Speed:||8 M/min||Cross Traveling Speed:||20 M/min|
|Rotation Speed:||0.5 R/min||Control:||Pendant Control Or Remote Control|
|Color:||As Per Your Requirements|
3000kg Base Mounted Jib Crane,
Petrochemicals Base Mounted Jib Crane,
3000kg Workshop JIB Crane
Jib cranes are widely used in ports, electric power, steel, shipbuilding, petrochemicals, mining, railways, construction, metallurgy and chemical industries, automobile manufacturing, plastic machinery, industrial control, highways, large-scale transportation, pipeline auxiliary equipment , slope tunnels, shaft management and protection, marine rescue, marine engineering, airport construction, bridges, aviation, aerospace, venues and other important industries.
- Pillar is made of sturdy, hollow steel sections
- Jib arm is made of I-beam or weld steel box, depends on capacity and duty group.
- Bolted end connection plate for rapid mounting
- Safety anchoring with ribbed pillarbase
- Low-build profile section jib armfor optimised hook height
- Power supply via slip-rings for infinite 360° slewing.
- Complete with electrical systems including lockable mains switch and power supply to the hoist
- Electrical equipment with class F insulation, protection type IP 54
- Operated from floor level via pendant controls
- Working with CD/MD electric hoist or chain hoist
- Low headroom offers optimal highest hook position
- Optional electric slewing gear
- Optional electric hoist travel
- Optional mobile control (standard with wire rope hois
|Rotation Angle||°||180, 270, 360, Adjustable|
Contact Person: Neal